- Registration for the EGU General Assembly 2015 is secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
- There is no waiving of registration fees except for scientists receiving a Support Award, a Union/Union Division Award, or Medal.
- Please renew your membership to the EGU upon registration to benefit from reduced member rates.
- The registration fee includes participation in the meeting, a public transportation ticket, as well as the information & schedules book. The public transportation ticket is valid Monday – Friday, 13 – 17 April 2015, within Vienna (Zone 100). Please note that this ticket does not cover the transportation from and to the airport.
|Categories||Early Registration Rates
(Deadline 12 March 2015)
|Standard Registration Rates|
|Week Ticket||Day Ticket||Week Ticket||Day Ticket|
|EGU Regular Member 2015 (1)||€370||€200||€400||€220|
|EGU PhD Student Member 2015 (1) (*)||€210||€115||€245||€140|
|EGU Emeritus Member 2015 (1) (**)||€210||€115||€245||€140|
|Regular Non Member||€410||€220||€445||€245|
|PhD Student Non Member (*)||€235||€130||€265||€150|
|Emeritus Non Member (**)||€235||€130||€265||€150|
(only on-site registration)
(who do not take part, neither actively nor passively, in the scientific programme but who just want to enter the congress centre)
|not available||not available||€80||€45|
|(1)||Participants having paid their annual membership fee for 2015 to the European Geosciences Union (EGU) and/or to the American Geophysical Union (AGU)/Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS).|
|(*)||Please enclose/show proof of status. Please note that it may take up to two working days to change your status to "student" (also valid for PHD students), which is relevant for keeping the early registration rate.|
|(**)||Age 60 or older and retired from full-time employment. Please note that it may take up to two working days to change your status to "emeritus", which is relevant for keeping the early registration rate.|
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Registration fees are non-transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 30 March 2015. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 30 March 2015 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- Any claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.